What Exactly is GHRP-2 (Pralmorelin)
Pralmorelin is a synthetic analogue of met-enkephalin (a naturally occurring endogenous opioid peptide) and growth hormone secretagogue (GHS), which acts as a growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHSR) agonist and stimulates the natural production of growth hormone (GH).
What is GHRP-2 (Pralmorelin) Known For?
GHRP-2 (Pralmorelin) increases muscle mass, burns fat and improves joint health all at the same time. GHRP-2 (Pralmorelin) also aids in the recovery process following injuries or strenuous exercise. Furthermore, GHRP-2 has anti-ageing and sleep-improving properties and contributes to better overall health and well-being. As a result of increased growth hormone levels, the body produces more IGF-1, which helps maintain a lean body composition while also speeding up muscle growth and reducing overall body fat content GHRP-2 (Pralmorelin) encourages significant gains in strength and endurance, particularly throughout prolonged use. As a result, sports performance can be significantly improved and physical capacity and the ageing process.
For both athletic and anti-ageing purposes, GHRP-2 (Pralmorelin) is considered one of the most impactful growth hormone-releasing peptides. Growing hormone production is greatly enhanced, while the powerful hunger-inducing side effects of GHRP-6 are minimized. This has the potential to improve lean body composition significantly.
- Muscle growth, strength, and performance are all aided by increased lean mass.
- Enhanced regeneration in general
- Encourage your body to burn fat.
- Rejuvenating and anti-ageing properties
- More energy and a more youthful appearance
- Promotes the production of collagen for healthier skin.
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease by a significant margin.
- Immune system boosters may be able to assist with sleep improvement.
If you experience any side effects from GHRP-2 (Pralmorelin), they are usually very mild. A slight increase in appetite may occur as a result of improved ghrelin action. In addition to tiredness and lethargy, it is possible to avoid these side effects by taking the medication before going to bed.
There are some risks associated with using GHRP-2 (Pralmorelin) in excess. These include water retention and the feeling of having something tickle your fingers or toes. The fact that you’re experiencing this side effect may indicate that your dosage is too high and needs to be adjusted.
- Hand pain caused by carpal tunnel syndrome
- Injection site skin irritation
- Reduced sensitivity to insulin
- Rarely do people experience dizziness.
Molar mass: 817.9749g/mol
Unit Quantity: 1 Vial
Appearance: White Powder
Peptide Purity: >99%