What Exactly is Selank:
Selank is a synthesized peptide. There is a naturally occurring substance called tuftsin that makes up a portion of the IgG antibody. To improve the stability of the tuftsin sequence, scientists created Selank (TP-7).
Tuftsin is a peptide that is closely linked to immune function and is principally supported by the spleen.
Memory and cognitive function can be improved along with this supplement’s immunity and anti-anxiety/anti-depressant/antiasthenic properties. This peptide has the capability of replacing stimulants, tranquillizers, and anti-depressants.
The drug is used to treat asthenia, in which a person experiences unusual physical weakness or exhaustion.
Researchers aren’t sure whether Selank can stabilize blood enkephalins, but some studies show that it can. These natural proteins in the body can help reduce stress. Serotonin and dopamine are neurotransmitters involved in pleasure and motivation. Another study found it to be able to alter these neurotransmitters’ levels.
Studies have shown that this peptide has no adverse side effects and no risk of addiction, unlike the vast majority of prescription drugs. In addition, in animal models, Tuftsin and Selank have both reduced anxiety and elevated serotonin levels.
Selank, on the other hand, can:
- It can help reduce stress and tension
- It can help students learn more effectively
- It’s possible to improve memory this way.
- Can assist in recovering brain damage: Does an excellent job of increasing the brain growth hormone BDNF (Brain-derived neurotrophic factor).
- Enkephalins in the blood can be stabilized with the help of this supplement: These are anti-stress substances.
- It can be beneficial for people who are suffering from alcohol withdrawal.
- It can aid in weight loss and cholesterol reduction.
- Selank can boost the immune system by increasing the amount of IL-6 in the body’s cells, according to research. A pro-inflammatory protein known as IL-6 may aid the body’s ability to combat infection. Selank can also cause the release of antiviral molecules called interferons.
Research into Selank peptide side effects, toxicity, or undesirable effects has shown none so far in scientific or clinical studies. However, it cannot be ruled out that future research will uncover unknown risk factors.
Molar mass: 751.887 g·mol−1
Unit Quantity: 1 Vial
Appearance: White Powder
Peptide Purity: >99%