What Exactly is Epitalon
Epitalon is a synthetic peptide containing four amino acids (aspartic acid, alanine, and glycine and glutamic acid) that are based on a natural peptide called epithalamin that is obtained from the pineal gland. In order to prevent or reverse the ageing process, several peptide formulations were developed.
Epitalon is a developed synthetic counterpart of Epithalamin, a pineal gland hormone derived from natural sources. Epitalon is the artificial form of the polypeptide Epithalamin, which is naturally synthesised in the pineal gland.
What is Epitalon Known For?
In the absence of Telomerase (also known as Telomere Terminal Transferase), our cells age.
Telomerase uses epithalon to regulate the cell cycle as it increases the total length of the cell. Activation of Telomerase in our cells increases the length of our telomeres, extending the cell’s lifespan and slowing the ageing process.
Epitalon’s principal function is to help cells enhance their natural synthesis of Telomerase. As a result, DNA replication stimulates the body’s growth of new cells and replaces worn-out cells.
For people in their twenties, a significant amount of Telomerase is produced, along with longer telomeres. Telomere length indicates a higher level of cell health and replication.
Epitalon has an impact on metabolism as well as hypothalamic sensitivity. The hypothalamus becomes more sensitive to its natural hormonal influences when Epitalon is present. In addition, Epitalon normalises the anterior pituitary function, controls gonadotropins and melatonin levels, and regulates metabolism.
- Lengthening the telomeres in human cells to extend the human life span
Promoting a more restful sleep.
- Age-related diseases such as cancer, heart disease, and dementia can be slowed down.
- Reduction of lipid oxidation and reactive oxygen species and normalisation of T cell function make this compound an antioxidant agent.
- Skin health and appearance improvement.
- Injured or deteriorating muscle cells could be repaired.
- Age-related decline in pineal function restores and normalises melatonin levels in older people.
- Enhances emotional stress resistance.
Nausea, diarrhoea, flushing and other adverse effects are possible.
Molecular Formula: C14H22N4O9
Molecular Weight: 390.349 g/mol
Appearance: White Powder
Peptide Purity: >99%